Intermediate admissions Part-1(2017-2018)GOVT. COLLEGE WOMEN UNIVERSITY
NOTICE FOR INTERMEDIATE ADMISSION PART-I 2017-2018
Govt. College Women University Sialkot invites applications on the prescribed forms for the admissions in the disciplines of Pre-Medical, Pre-Engineering, General Science, ICS, I.com & Arts.Prospectus along with admission forms will be available from 25th July 2017 to 10th August 2017 at the Bank of Punjab, Paris Road Branch Sialkot. Last date of submission of Admission forms will be 11 August 2017 during working hours.
BASIS OF ADMISSION
- Open Merit
- Disable Quota
- Sports Quota
- Co-curricular activities
- University Employees Quota
- Other provinces quota
ADMISSION TERMS & CONDITIONS
All admissions shall be according to the merit policy prescribed by Government of Punjab. Admissions on the basis of sports shall only be given in Arts Group. Change of group shall never be done. So, separate form shall be submitted for each group. Attach a certificate by the MS of any District \Government Hospital with the disable quota form. Go through the university prospectus for further information.
DETAILS OF DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE ADMISSION FORM:
- Attested Photocopy of Matric result card (2 Nos.)
- Attested photocopy of identity card of father/guardian (2 Nos.)
- Attested photocopy of character certificate (2 Nos.)
- Attested photocopy of student’s identity card/ B .form (2 Nos.)
- Passport size photograph (3 Nos. with blue background)
- Candidates coming from other than Gujranwala Board must attach their original N.O.C with the form.
- Envelopes with complete Postal Address (3 Nos.)
1. RS. 100/- have to be paid for extra admission form along with the prospectus.
2. First merit list will be displayed on the University Website (www.gcwus.edu.pk) and on the notice board on 16 August 2017.
GOVT. COLLEGE WOMEN UNIVERSITY, SIALKOT
PHONE NO. 052-9250170
FOR FUTHER INFORMATION:
052-9250137 Ext. 139, 161 ,134