Rules And Regulations/ Students Handbook
Rules And Regulations
Punjab Government Endowment Fund (PEEF) is meant for the needy students of Intermediate to give them financial aid.
Migration is allowed on availability of seats on the following grounds:-
1. Transfer of parents.
2. Shifting of residence of parents.
3. Un-avoidable circumstances.
Documents Required with Application
- Two copies of the detailed marks certificates of matric duly attested.
- Two attested copies of Character certificate from Head of the Institution last attended.
- In case of Private students the character certificate should be obtained by Class I gazetted officer / oath commissioner duly attested on a stamp paper.
- Inter Board migration certificate in original, if the student has migrated from another Educational Board.
- Four passport size photographs with light blue background.
- One copy of CNIC of father / guardian.
- After the admission, students are required to take regular classes.
- 75% of attendance is required to appear as regular student in Gujranwala Board Examination.
- Monthly test should be taken by the students.
- All the students must appear in the send-up exams.